Thursday, 6 September 2012

A Fresh Start....however cliché this might sound

So on a mere whim, I decided to set this blog up mainly to help myself (because I can be quite the selfish prick!) but also, I suppose for any future students that might be able to use this.

This year will be my second year in college but first on the Applied Science (see the clever pun in the title now?) BTEC course I'm on.... unfortunately. To quickly summarise why I'm in this particular predicament is that basically, I cocked up all of my AS's and, as a result I've had to enrol on a BTEC course this year.

While the initial shock of failing and the realisation that I would in some form be repeating the year robbed me of my will to live (theoretically of course!) I hopefully now have mustered up the self motivation and all those other characteristics that generally mentioned in situations such as this.

As part of that self motivation I will be posting work I have done on this applied science course on this blog to help organise my work and keep everything including myself organised and occasionally the random comment or link etc that's totally unrelated of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment